The Missouri Professional Auctioneer’s Association promotes the auction method of marketing through professional and ethical auctioneering practices. We encourage new auctioneers to enhance skills, knowledge, and professionalism. We provide the opportunity for experienced auctioneers to continue with education and encourage cooperation among our members. We strive for excellence for our customers, whether they are buying or selling.
- To improve the education and training of auctioneers throughout the state.
- To promote legislation beneficial to the auctioneering profession.
- To provide a forum for the auctioneers in the state to air their concerns.
- To promote conventions that features a “family approach” with something of interest for everyone.
The benefits of a Missouri Professional Auctioneers Association membership are great.
Through a MPAA membership you will have opportunities to:
- Network with other individuals and businesses through educational conventions, meetings and business-related recreational activities.
- Work with other dedicated auctioneers striving to enhance the auction method of marketing on all levels of business.
- Improve education and training opportunities for auctioneers throughout the state.
- Have worldwide exposure with your listing in the MPAA online membership directory.
- Plus many more. Learn more by contacting a MPAA officer, board member, member, or browsing through our web site.